ENT / GYN SURGERY
Multi-Platform Minimally Invasive Precision Microsurgery
- ENT SUMMARY BROCHURE
- ENT DETAILED BROCHURE
- ADDITIONAL BROCHURES AND RELEVANT PUBLICATIONS
The neoV laser can be used as a precision cutting and coagulation tool for a variety of surgical applications in the fields of ENT and GYN.
Laser energy can be used to vaporize, ablate and cut soft tissue while providing lateral thermal injury capable of coagulating blood vessels. When using 1470nm energy, the mechanism of action is absorption by water in the soft tissue. The energy at 1470nm, which sits on a local peak of water absorption, provides highly precise tissue interaction, as all energy turns into heat immediately on the tissue surface. As such, the laser enables microsurgical precision at lower dosages, leading to less overall thermal trauma and better results. When utilizing 980nm energy, the mechanism of action is absorption by both water and blood in soft tissue. Specifically, 980nm laser energy provides almost equal absorption by blood and water in tissue, enabling precise cutting as well as very strong coagulation.
- Minimally Invasive – The neoV platform enables a wide variety of minimally invasive treatments. The ability to deliver high power energy through a flexible small diameter fiber facilitates and expands many treatment options.
- Multi Platform – Given the flexibility of fiber delivery options, as well as available surgical hand pieces, the neoV laser can be used in conjunction with every surgical platform and approach. From hand held instruments under surgical microscope visualization, through endoscopic approaches, whether rigid or flexible, including laparoscopy, to robotic channels, all options are available for safe and effective energy delivery.
- Various Wavelengths – The neoV980 and neoV1470 offer two highly effective yet different tools for your ENT and GYN practice, driven by their different absorption in soft tissue. Accordingly, both systems cover wide options of tissue interaction, from strong and deep coagulation, to precisionÂ micro-surgical excisions.
- Flexible Tissue Interaction – The energy, delivered through solid core fiber optics, enables work in both contact and non contact modes. Contact work provides tactile feedback and rapid cutting, while non contact mode enables vaporization and coagulation of large areas.
- Multi Fiber Options – The neoV lasers can be delivered through a wide selection of fibers, with cores ranging from 300 to 600 microns, and with multiple options of beam emission from the tip.
- Office Procedures – Given the small size, yet high power of the neoV platform, it is the perfect tool to allow shift of procedures from the OR to an office-based setting. You can depend that it will provide you with enough power to tackle challenging procedures in a safe and effective manner.
- Value – The neoV platform provides the best value on the market for your ENT and GYN practice through unique design, quality, portability and state-of-the-art performance.
ADDITIONAL BROCHURES AND RELEVANT PUBLICATIONS
- Intraindividual comparison of 1,470 nm diode laser versus carbon dioxide for tonsillotomy: a prospective, randomized, double blind, controlled feasibility trial. Havel M et al., Lasers Surg Med. 2012 Sep; 44(7):558-63
- A double-blind, randomized, intra-individual controlled feasibility trial comparing the use of 1470 and 940 nm diode laser for the treatment of hyperplastic inferior nasal turbinates. Havel M et al., Lasers Surg Med. 2011 Nov; 43(9):881-6.
- neoV GENERAL BROCHURE