NAIL FUNGUS / WARTS
Effective Treatment of Nail Fungus and Warts without Medication
- NAIL FUNGUS SUMMARY BROCHURE
- NAIL FUNGUS DETAILED BROCHURE
- ADDITIONAL BROCHURES AND RELEVANT PUBLICATIONS
Nail Fungus (onychomycosis) is a condition impacting an estimated 10 percent of adults. With only partial efficacy and various side effects from pharmaceutical options, laser treatment is fast becoming the option of choice for nail fungus eradication.
In the past few years, the 1,064nm wavelength of the Nd:YAG laser has demonstrated superior results in nail fungus removal, showing safety and efficacy. The neoV 1064 is optimized for treatment of this disease. The 1,064nm wavelength provides excellent results with deep penetration, ensuring effective treatment through the nail, without impacting other surrounding structures.
The neoV laser is currently not for sale for onychomycosis treatment in the US.
- No Medication – The neoV1064 enables treatment of Onychomycosis (Nail Fungus) without need of medication, which carries significant toxicity risk to the liver and is typically prescribed over a lengthy period of time.
- Effectiveness – The neoV1064, providing high power energy at 1064nm, is an efficacious tool for nail fungus and wart eradication. With proper treatment technique coupled with effective reinfection prevention measures, the laser provides excellent results with >80% improvement in clearance.
- Safety – The neoV1064 provides a safe tool for treatment of patients in Podiatry with no side effects, accept for temporary heating of the treatment site. With neoLaser™s special safety goggles and treatment guidelines, safety of patients and staff alike is guaranteed.
- Mobility – The neoV1064 is the first to provide a high power surgical laser in such a small, lightweight, and portable configuration. As such, the unit can be easily transported allowing the physician to treat patients in multiple treatment sites, and providing unique value and return on investment.
- Quality – The neoV1064 is designed and built to last. With the best suppliers for components, full metal housing, and a super high-brightness, high quality screen, and a 2 year warranty, you can rest assured that the neoV1064 will be your partner for a growing practice for years to come.
ADDITIONAL BROCHURES AND RELEVANT PUBLICATIONS
- Novel Laser Therapy in Treatment of Onychomycosis, Jasmina Kozarev & Zdenko ViÅ¾intin, Journal of the Laser and Health Academy, Vol. 2010, No.1; pp 1-8
- Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus, David M. Harris et al., Proc. of SPIE Vol. 7161, 71610M; pp 1-7
- neoV1064 for Increase of Clear Nails in Patients Having Onychomycosis
- neoV1064 Nail Fungus Case Study 1 - Zurich, Switzerland
- neoV1064 Nail Fungus Case Study 2 - Zurich, Switzerland
- neoV GENERAL BROCHURE