Cutting edge treatment of Anal Fistula and Hemorrhoids
- PROCTOLOGY Summary brochure
- neoV GENERAL BROCHURE
- ADDITIONAL BROCHURES AND RELEVANT PUBLICATIONS
Proctology conditions such as hemorrhoids and fistula-in-ano are very prevalent in western societies. Although not life threatening, these conditions are associated with a very poor quality of life and embarrassment. Some treatment options exist with their advantages and disadvantages. neoLaser introduces ALFA™ and ELITE™ for laser treatment of fistula-in-ano and grade 2-4 hemorrhoids (respectively). These microsurgical tools enable safe, sphincter saving and almost pain free procedure for patients and surgeons.
During an ALFA™ procedure laser energy is delivered, via a radial emitting optical fiber, into the anal fistula tract and is used to thermally ablate and close off the abnormal pathway. The laser energy induces destruction of the fistula epithelium and simultaneous obliteration of the remaining fistula tract by a shrinkage effect. In the ELITE™ procedure laser energy is delivered via a designated optical fiber into the hemorrhoidal pile and is used to thermally close off the veins nourishing the abnormal growth. The laser energy induces destruction of the venous epithelium and simultaneous obliteration of the hemorrhoidal pile by a shrinkage effect.
In addition, the laser can be used for minimally invasive treatment of Pilonidal Sinus conditions, utilizing the same probe as for the Fistula cases, eliminating need for open surgery.
- New Treatment Options – The ability to deliver high power energy through a flexible small diameter fiber facilitates and expands many treatment options; Major advantages include safety (ALFA™ and ELITE™ are sphincter preserving procedures) reduced pain, quicker healing and better outcome, as well as shorter procedures enabling better throughput for the clinic.
- Optimal Energy Delivery – Special proprietary fiber technology including the CORONA Fistula Probe and the CORONA Hemorrhoid Probe for optimal treatment and outcomes.
- Presets – The neoV platform comes equipped with presets allowing ease of use and improved surgical control. These include hemorrhoid settings to ensure adequate dosage as well as audio feedback for synchronization of pullback speed leading to accurate and uniform dosage application inside fistula tracts.
- Office Procedures – Given the small size, yet high power of the neoV platform, it is the perfect tool to allow shift of procedures from the OR to an office-based setting. With only 3.5Kg and a customized high quality carrying suitcase, it can be used in multiple clinics and support procedures in multiple locations.
- Value – The neoV platform provides the best value on the market for your Proctology practice through unique design, quality, portability and state-of-the-art performance. It enables you to enhance your clinic’s offering and increase revenue.