The neoV1940 - The latest advance in EVLA treatment
- neoV1940 for EVLA Brochure
- CORONA Infinite Ring Fiber Brochure
- ADDITIONAL BROCHURES AND RELEVANT PUBLICATIONS
The neoV1940 is the latest addition to the neoV family and the latest advance in EVLA treatment. Absorption is water at 1940nm is higher than at 1470nm and therefore energy has even lower penetration, and efficient vein closure can be achieved even at low ranges of 20-40J/cm. The lower amount of energy can potentially help at lowering side effects and complications. As a result, this new laser presents the most advanced technology on the market today for EVLA treatments. Contact us for more information on the benefits of 1940nm and the neoV1940 unit.
- Surgical Precision – The neoV1940 produces energy at 1940nm, a new wavelength now available through diode laser technology and having ultra high absorption in water, higher than 1470nm. As such, energy deposition provides optimal precision.
- Up to 6Watts of Power – The neoV1940 provides up to 6Watts of 1940nm energy from the fiber tip. This power enables fast treatment of even large veins.
- Unique Design – The neoV1940 laser system is the only system on the market to house a 6Watt fiber output power in such a small, lightweight and portable configuration, leveraging proprietary cooling technology. With its superb craftsmanship, the neoV1940 represents the next generation of laser design excellence.
- Top Notch Quality – All components comprising the neoV1940 are of superb quality, from the full aluminum housing, to the selection of diode technology by Coherent/DILAS.
- Ease of Use – the neoV1940 user interface, offering up to 99 presets, and equipped with special preprogrammed presets for EVLA treatments, offers a clear, simple and user interface.
- Value – The neoV1940, with its unique features and outstanding design, offers the most advanced system for EVLA treatments on the market today.