- Quality is the focus of our company and products. From component selection, through work processes, to final thorough inspection, we take great care to ensure that our products will conform to the most stringent quality standards, and strive for continuous improvement.
- ISO13485/GMP – neoLaser holds medical ISO certification (ISO13485) and operates a GMP compliant facility in Caesarea Israel. Our quality system covers all aspects of our day to day operations and ensures high quality performance. The neoV units were all certified by an independent test laboratory to meet all relevant international standards (IEC60601-1, IEC60601-2-22, IEC60825) as well as EMC standards (EN60601-1-2, CFR 47 Part 2&15, ANSI C63.4).
- CE mark and FDA clearance – neoLaser’s neoV platform holds regulatory approval in multiple geographies, including CE mark for European distribution and FDA clearance for marketing in the US, a testament to the quality and thoroughness of our technical, quality and regulatory expertise.
- Component selection – neoLaser has a stringent supplier selection methodology and chooses only the best of components for its neoV laser units, ensuring superb performance, that will last over the lifetime of the device.
- 100% double testing – Each and every neoV laser unit is thoroughly tested and verified for performance that is within specification. Testing is performed on incoming pieces, during manufacturing, and on the final device. Each final device is tested twice by twoÂ separate quality engineers, ensuring two independent 100% evaluations of each and every unit.
- 2 year warranty – Having thought of every aspect of product quality, we are proud to offer our two year warranty on labor and parts for every neoV laser unit.